What makes one Arizona funeral home better than another? It depends on your unique needs and circumstances. While, on the surface, it may seem that we are very similar to other funeral homes in the area, some testimonials say we stand out for our sincere kindness. Other customers have spoken highly of our pre-planning services and attention to detail. These are some key reasons that set Mountain View Funeral Home apart from the rest.
Here’s some other factors to consider when deciding which Arizona funeral home is right for you:
- You should feel comfortable with the funeral director. You’ll be speaking with this person frequently as you make funeral arrangements.
- The cost of goods and services will vary depending on the type of funeral and burial you select. We don’t claim to have the least expensive options, but we aren’t the most costly in the Arizona funeral home marketplace either. We believe we offer affordable options that can fit every budget.
- The Arizona funeral home location should be convenient to the final resting place. At Mountain View Funeral Home, our Arizona funeral home is directly adjacent to our Mesa cemetery location.
- Do you want to work with an Arizona funeral home that has a crematory on site? As a full-service Arizona funeral home, we have this option available.
- Does the funeral home have the facilities and services you need and want? At Mountain View, we strive to meet all of your needs, including a concierge service to help you with many of those extra details involved when planning a funeral.
- Does the director understand your religious and cultural needs? Has this Arizona funeral home ever held a funeral according to either of these needs before?
- Is the funeral home clean and well maintained?
After reviewing this and our services, we hope you make us your funeral home of choice. In the meantime, please call us at 480-832-2850 with any questions you might have. Our knowledgeable and caring staff is here to help you.